|
||
This dictionary is a collaborative project started in November 2003. Entries are added and mistakes corrected by a team of volunteers from around the world.
If you can spare even ten minutes a week to help with this project then please
volunteer. Editing is easy, you just use your web browser!
Found 10 word entries for "朋友"
Link to this search: http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/search/?searchtype=1&text=%E6%9C%8B%E5%8F%8B |
||||
Word | jyutping | pinyin | Meaning | |
小朋友 | siu2 pang4 jau5 | children | ||
朋友 | pang4 jau5 | friend | ||
女朋友 | neoi5 pang4 jau5 | girlfriend | ||
男朋友 | naam4 pang4 jau5 | boyfriend | ||
老朋友 | lou5 pang4 jau5 | old friend | ||
做朋友 | zou6 pang4 jau5 | to make friends | ||
好朋友 | hou2 pang4 jau5 | a good friend | ||
酒肉朋友 | zau2 juk6 pang4 jau5 | fair-weather friend | ||
普通朋友 | pou2 tung1 pang4 jau5 | a common friend, a regular friend | ||
交朋友 | gaau1 pang4 jau5 | to make friends (with) |
Found 28 Chinese Examples for "朋友" | ||
我聽日同朋友出街呀。 | 粵 I'm going out with my friends tomorrow. | |
上星期日我同啲朋友一齊食晚飯。 | 粵 Last Sunday, I had dinner with my friends together. | |
我介紹我男朋友畀你識 | 粵 Let me introduce my boyfriend. | |
你有冇男朋友呀? | 粵 Do you have a boyfriend? | |
小明同小芳係好朋友。 | 粵 Siu Ming and Siu Fong are good friends. | |
有個波蘭朋友嚟咗探我。 | 粵 A Polish friend has come to visit me. | |
佢喺個帳篷前面等緊朋友 | 粵 He's in front of a tent, waiting for his friend. | |
你哋呢,係咪有好多男朋友㗎 | 粵 You must be popular with the boys! | |
你要出賣你啲朋友 | 粵 You need to sell out your friends. | |
點呀?又同女朋友嗌交咧? | 粵 What's the matter? Bickering with your girlfriend again? | |
你見過佢個女朋友未呀? | 粵 Have you seen his girlfriend before? | |
嘩!你個男朋友咁鬼樣衰㗎! | 粵 Oh my god! Your boyfriend is so ugly! | |
王先生是我爸爸的好朋友。 | 國 Mr. Wong is a good friend of my father. | |
阿媽同我女朋友傾到好投契 | 粵 My mom and girlfriend are having such a kindred conversation. | |
我企喺朋友間屋嘅屋頂上面 | 粵 I'm standing on the roof of my friend's house. | |
琴晚佢飲到好醉,跟住鹹鹹濕濕噉搓我女朋友對波。 | 粵 Last night he got really drunk and then lecherously fondled my girlfriend's breasts. | |
今日我同我女朋友掟煲 | 粵 I broke up with my girlfriend today. | |
對得起朋友 | be a true friend | |
我的朋友在一個中學打工。 | 國 My friend has a part-time job at a high school. | |
唔食菜嘅小朋友唔准食甜品 | 粵 Children who don't eat their vegetables aren't allowed to eat dessert. | |
我而家同朋友HEA緊。 | 粵 Right now, I'm hanging out with my friends. | |
今日成朝開籠雀噉梗係男朋友返咗嚟 | 粵 She’s been talking non-stop the whole morning. Probably because the boyfriend has come back. | |
我以為有個攝影師做男朋友,佢一定會幫我影好多靚相,殊不知佢一張相都冇幫我影過。 | 粵 I had the idea that by having a photographer as boyfriend, I would have many of my pictures taken. Little did I know that none of the photographs were of me. | |
點解佢冇女朋友?生得唔靚仔囉! | 粵 Why doesn't he have a girlfriend? Because he's not handsome, of course! | |
佢為家庭朋友不怕忍辱負重 | 粵 He is unafraid to go through humiliation for the sake of family and friends. | |
佢女朋友嘅腳好嫋 | 粵 His girlfriend's legs are so slender. | |
董先生偷拍女朋友的十來歲的女兒洗澡 | 國 Mr. Dong is taking pictures of his girlfriend's teenage daughter bathing without her knowledge. | |
年卅晚同家人喺度𨅝檯腳, 點知得咁啱男朋友又預訂咗情人節喺呢度食燭光晚餐。 | 粵 I had my reunion dinner with my family here on Chinese New Year's Eve. Little did I know that my boyfriend made a reservation to have our candlelight dinner in this same place on Valentine's day. |