|
||
This dictionary is a collaborative project started in November 2003. Entries are added and mistakes corrected by a team of volunteers from around the world.
If you can spare even ten minutes a week to help with this project then please
volunteer. Editing is easy, you just use your web browser!
Found 41 word entries for "今"
Link to this search: http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/search/?searchtype=1&text=%E4%BB%8A |
||||
Word | jyutping | pinyin | Meaning | |
今日 | gam1 jat6 | today | ||
今天 | gam1 tin1 | 國 today | ||
今年 | gam1 nin4 | this year | ||
今晚 | gam1 maan5/maan5*1 | tonight | ||
今個月 | gam1 go3 jyut6 | 粵 this month | ||
今朝 | gam1 ziu1 | this morning | ||
今後 | gam1 hau6 | henceforth | ||
今次 | gam1 ci3 | 粵 this time | ||
今期 | gam1 kei4 | current issue, term, etc... | ||
如今 | jyu4 gam1 | now; this instance | ||
而今 | ji4 gam1 | now, at the present time | ||
今朝早 | gam1 ziu1 zou2 | 粵 this morning | ||
至今 | zi3 gam1 | until now | ||
現今 | jin6 gam1 | now, nowadays, modern | ||
迄今 | ngat6 gam1 | 國 so far; up till now | ||
今世 | gam1 sai3 | this life; this age | ||
今兒 | gam1 ji4 | 國 today | ||
今昔 | gam1 sik1 | past and present; yesterday and today | ||
今晨 | gam1 san4 | this morning | ||
今生 | gam1 saang1 | this life | ||
今譯 | gam1 jik6 | modern language version; modern translation; contemporary translation | ||
今音 | gam1 jam1 | modern (i.e. not ancient) pronunciation of a Chinese character | ||
博古通今 | bok3 gu2 tung1 gam1 | conversant with things past and present - erudite and informed | ||
今勻 | gam1 wan4 | 粵 this time | ||
在今年年底 | zoi6 gam1 nin4 nin4 dai2 | at the end of this year | ||
今日美國 | gam1 jat6 mei5 gwok3 | USA Today | ||
今個禮拜 | gam1 go3 lai5 baai3 | this week | ||
今時今日 | gam1 si4 gam1 jat6 | right now; at this time; nowadays | ||
今晚黑 | gam1 maan5 hak1 | 粵 this evening | ||
從今 | cung4 gam1 | from now on | ||
從今以後 | cung4 gam1 ji5 hau6 | henceforth | ||
今夜 | gam1 je6 | tonight | ||
當時今日 | dong1 si4 gam1 jat6 | thus, hitherto | ||
暨今 | kei3 gam1 | up to the present; until now | ||
今屆 | gam1 gaai3 | 粵 this session (of an event) | ||
早知今日,何必當初 | zou2 zi1 gam1 jat6, ho4 bit1 dong1 co1 | if you had foresight into today, you wouldn't have to have chosen yesterday's path | ||
今非昔比 | gam1 fei1 sik1 bei2 | the present cannot be compared with the past; things have changed | ||
時至今日 | si4 zi3 gam1 jat6 | up until now | ||
當今 | dong1 gam1 | now; at present; the present day | ||
今晚打老虎 | gam1 maan5 daa2 lou5 fu2 | 粵 Comment allez-vous? ; how are you? | ||
大長今 | daai6 coeng4 gam1 | Dae Jang Geum |
Found 54 Chinese Examples for "今" | ||
我今年八歲。 | I'm eight this year. | |
阿媽今日煲咗湯。 | 粵 Mum has cooked soup today. | |
你今年幾歲? | How old are you? | |
今日喺幾多號? | 粵 What's the date today? | |
今晚你慢慢玩 | 粵 Enjoy yourselves this evening. | |
今日過成點呀? | 粵 How was your day today? | |
今晚食乜餸? | 粵 What are the side dishes for dinner? | |
今日天氣好好。 | 粵 Today's weather is nice. | |
我係今日返屋企㗎。 | 粵 I returned home only today. | |
今晚我媽咪接我 | 粵 My mum'll pick me up this evening. | |
今日幾多號? | 粵 What is the date (of today)? | |
我今日未食早餐 | 粵 I haven't eaten breakfast yet today | |
我今日唔會食早餐 | 粵 Today I'm not going to eat breakfast | |
今日星期幾? | 粵 What is the day (of today)? | |
你今日打算去邊度呀? | 粵 Where do you plan on going today? | |
阿媽今晚唔煮飯,要食自己。 | 粵 Mum is not going to cook tongiht, so we/I have to have dinner on our/my own. | |
我今晚要當值。 | I'm on duty tonight. | |
唔係呃,我今朝重未見到佢。 | 粵 No, I haven't seen him yet this morning. | |
佢今朝要去見工。 | 粵 He's attending a job interview this morning. | |
佢今日寫嗰啲嘢,乜嘢都九唔搭八 | 粵 Nothing he wrote today made sense. | |
今日冇琴日咁熱。 | 粵 It is not so hot today as it was yesterday. | |
你啲頭髮平時咁撈攪,點解今晚梳頭 | 粵 Your hair's normally so messy, why've you combed it this evening? | |
點解我今日冇見到你呀 | 粵 Why didn't I see you today? | |
我聽朝喺六點鐘開工,所以我今晚唔可以行公司 | 粵 I‘ve got to start work at six tomorrow, so I can't go shopping tonight. | |
今次嘅案件真係好棘手 | 粵 The case I'm working on is very thorny. | |
今年學費貴過舊年 | 粵 This year's tuition fees are more than last year's. | |
婆婆,你今年貴庚呀? | 粵 Po Po (an elderly woman), how old are you? | |
今天天空飄著朵朵雲 | 國 The sky is filled with clouds today | |
我今日好黑仔啊! | 粵 I'm so unlucky today! | |
今年聖誕節不要喝醉喔! | 國 Don't get drunk this Christmas! | |
我們今年的聖誕樹要買真的還是人造的? | 國 Shall we get a real Christmas tree or an artificial one? | |
今年聖誕節不要在我身上花錢喔! | 國 Don't spend your money on me this Christmas! | |
佢今日嘅情况係佢咎由自取 | 粵 He has only himself to blame for the plight he is in now. | |
你今日嘅打扮真係潮爆! | 粵 You look really fashionable today! | |
我今日好頹/頹廢啊… | I feel dispirited today. | |
佢今年八十歲啦,重係咁精神爽利 | 粵 She is already eighty this year, yet she is still full of life and zest. | |
琴日都好地地嘅,今日就發燒囉。 | 粵 It was all fine yesterday; the fever just came up today. | |
今日畀蚊咬到成身蚊𧕴。 | 粵 I was covered by mosquito bites today. | |
今次嘅舞蹈演出婀娜多姿,舞蹈家非常有水準! | 粵 This dance performance used many different styles but were all elegant.The dancers were excellent! | |
今日我同我女朋友掟煲 | 粵 I broke up with my girlfriend today. | |
佢今日冇返工,唔通佢病咗? | 粵 He did not go to work today; could it be he's sick? | |
今日冇堂上,因為琴日上咗堂。 | 粵 There is no class today, because we had one yesterday. | |
今次環遊世界令我大開眼界 | 粵 Traveling around the world really expanded my horizons. | |
今晚咁多餸;梗係食唔晒啦。 | 粵 There's so much food tonight; of course I can't finish the lot. | |
今次你好嘢,不過下次冇咁好彩嘅嘞! | 粵 You got away this time, but you won't be so lucky next time! | |
今次婚禮嘅場面認真巴閉 | 粵 The wedding ceremony was really grand | |
今次嘅比賽我哋全軍覆沒,輸得好慘。 | 粵 During the competition, our team was completely annihilated by theirs. | |
今日報紙我擸過吓 | 粵 I have a quick glance at today's newspaper. | |
今日雖然只係第二日... | 粵 Today, although is just the second day ... | |
今日成朝開籠雀噉梗係男朋友返咗嚟 | 粵 She’s been talking non-stop the whole morning. Probably because the boyfriend has come back. | |
今次你真係有排煩 | 粵 Now you've got a whole bunch of problems. | |
今春絢麗的花卉凋謝殆盡 | 國 This spring's flowers have nearly all withered away. | |
我今朝發咗個夢,係關於你嘅。 喺夢裡面我見到你同我一齊玩器械。 | 粵 This morning I had a dream, it was about you. In the dream I saw us playing the equipment together | |
今日所講嘅係國民教育。 | 粵 What I'm going to talk today is national education. |