|
||
This dictionary is a collaborative project started in November 2003. Entries are added and mistakes corrected by a team of volunteers from around the world.
If you can spare even ten minutes a week to help with this project then please
volunteer. Editing is easy, you just use your web browser!
Found 72 word entries for "我"
Link to this search: http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/search/?searchtype=1&text=%E6%88%91 |
||||
Word | jyutping | pinyin | Meaning | |
我哋 | ngo5 dei6 | 粵 we | ||
我的 | ngo5 dik1 | 國 my; mine | ||
我們的 | ngo5 mun4 dik1 | 國 our; ours | ||
我們 | ngo5 mun4 | 國 we; us | ||
我唔知 | ngo5 m4 zi1 | 粵 "I don't know" | ||
我愛你 | ngo5 oi3 nei5 | I love you | ||
我係 | ngo5 hai6 | 粵 I am | ||
我哋嘅 | ngo5 dei6 ge3 | 粵 our; ours | ||
我嘅 | ngo5 ge3 | 粵 my; mine | ||
畀我 | bei2 ngo5 | 粵 give me; let me | ||
自我 | zi6 ngo5 | self; oneself; ego | ||
當我 | dong1 ngo5 | when I... | ||
等我 | dang2 ngo5 | [1] wait for me; [2] let me | ||
你做初一,我做十五 | nei5 zou6 co1 jat1 ngo5 zou6 sap6 ng5 | 粵 (idiom) tit-for-tat; an eye for an eye | ||
我自己 | ngo5 zi6 gei2 | myself | ||
我們自己 | ngo5 mun4 zi6 gei2/1 | 國 ourselves | ||
我哋自己 | ngo5 dei6 zi6 gei2/1 | 粵 ourselves | ||
我地 | ngo5 dei6 | 粵 we | ||
話我知 | waa6 ngo5 zi1 | 粵 tell me | ||
我等 | ngo5 dei6 | we | ||
我老婆 | ngo5 lou5 po4 | 粵 my wife | ||
包喺我身上 | baau1 hai2 ngo5 san1 soeng6 | 粵 I'll take care of it; I'll deal with it | ||
忘我 | mong4 ngo5 | 粵 MDMA | ||
係我嚟嘅 | hai6 ngo5 lai4 ge3 | 粵 it's me | ||
入晒我數 | jap6 saai3 ngo5 sou3 | put it on my tab (bill) | ||
我國 | ngo5 gwok3 | our country; my country | ||
入我數 | jap6 ngo5 sou3 | my treat; it's on me | ||
我知道 | ngo5 zi1 dou6*3 | "I know", "I see" | ||
依我來看 | ji1 ngo5 loi4 hon3 | as I see it; in my opinion | ||
自我催眠 | zi6 ngo5 ceoi1 min4 | self-hypnosis | ||
自我反省 | zi6 ngo5 faan2 sing2 | soul searching | ||
以我所知 | ji5 ngo5 so2 zi1 | From what I know ... | ||
照我睇 | ziu3 ngo5 tai2 | 粵 from my point of view | ||
據我所知 | geoi3 ngo5 so2 zi1 | From what I know ... | ||
喺我嘅角度 | hai2 ngo5 ge3 gok3 dou6 | 粵 from my point of view | ||
站喺我嘅立場 | zaam6 hai2 ngo5 ge3 laap6 coeng4 | 粵 from my position; from my standpoint | ||
計我話 | gai3 ngo5 waa6 | 粵 from my point of view | ||
企喺我嘅立場 | kei5 hai2 ngo5 ge3 laap6 coeng4 | 粵 from my position; from my standpoint | ||
必有我師 | bit1 jau5 ngo5 si1 | there must be things one can learn from | ||
你死我活 | nei5 sei2 ngo5 wut6 | to fight to the bitter end; a life-and-death battle | ||
我方 | ngo5 fong1 | our side | ||
自我作古 | zi6 ngo5 zok3 gu2 | be the first to do sth; originate a method, etc. | ||
自我陶醉 | zi6 ngo5 tou4 zeoi3 | narcissism | ||
你東我西 | nei5 dung1 ngo5 sai1 | part company with each going his own way | ||
自我實現 | zi6 ngo5 sat6 jin6 | Maslow's hierarchy of needs | ||
自我評價 | zi6 ngo5 ping4 gaa3 | self-esteem | ||
卿卿我我 | hing1 hing1 ngo5 ngo5 | very much in love, romantic | ||
擺我上檯 | baai2 ngo5 soeng5 toi4*2 | 粵 put me on the spot | ||
不分你我 | bat1 fan1 nei5 ngo5 | what's yours is mine, what's mine is yours; there's no difference between you and me | ||
我識你老鼠 | ngo5 sik1 nei5 lou5 syu2 | 粵 I don't know you | ||
命中註定我愛你 | ming6 zung1 zyu3 ding6 ngo5 oi3 nei5 | It is fate that I love you | ||
搵我笨賊 | wan2 ngo1 ban6 caak6 | 粵 to take me for a stupid fool; to rip me off | ||
自我價值 | ji6 ngo5 gaa3 zik6 | self-worth | ||
你眼望我眼 | nei5 ngaan5 mong6 ngo5 ngaan5 | 粵 two parties being mute and looking at each other | ||
我行我素 | ngo5 hang4 ngo5 sou3 | to do whatever one wants regardless of other's opinions | ||
有我喺度 | jau5 ngo5 hai2 dou6 | 粵 in my presence | ||
我的天啊 | ngo5 dik1 tin1 aa1 | 國 oh my god; oh my goodness | ||
恕我直言 | syu3 ngo5 zik6 jin4 | [expression] pardon me for speaking so straightforward (frank; forthright) | ||
你做初一我做十五 | nei5 zou6 co1 jat1 ngo5 zou6 sap6 ng5 | 粵 do me harm and I will return the favour | ||
你不仁,我不義 | nei5 bat1 jan4 ngo5 bat1 ji6 | to the degree that you're heartless I'll be unrighteous; if your not benevolent, then I'm not uprighteous | ||
畀著係我 | bei2 zeok6 hai6 ngo5 | 粵 if I was in your place; if I were you | ||
萬大事有我 | maan6 daai6 si6 jau5 ngo5 | 粵 come hell or high water you can count on me | ||
捨我其誰 | se2 ngo5 kei4 seoi4 | "Who else but I?" | ||
自我保護意識 | zi6 ngo5 bou2 wu6 ji3 sik1 | self-protection awareness | ||
自我意識 | zi6 ngo5 ji3 sik1 | ego | ||
超我 | ciu1 ngo5 | super-ego | ||
去埋我嗰份 | heoi3 maai4 ngo5 go2 fan6 | 粵 I don't want to go | ||
知我莫若你 | zi1 ngo5 mok6 yoek6 nei5 | no one know's me better than you | ||
時不我與 | si4 bat1 ngo5 jyu5 | 1. once time is lost it can't be retrieved 2. time is running out; time is of essence | ||
匡我不逮 | hong1 ngo5 bat1 dai6 | to humbly ask for sb's asistance when one is uncapable to cope with sth. | ||
爾詐我虞 | ji5 zaa3 ngo5 jyu4 | mutual deceit | ||
爾虞我詐 | ji5 jyu4 ngo5 zaa3 | both sides play dirty |
Found 452 Chinese Examples for "我" | ||
我剛在隔壁 | 國 I was next door just now. | |
我唔鐘意太濃嘅茶 | 粵 I don't like tea that's too strong. | |
我飲咗太多茶 | 粵 I drank too much tea. | |
我有病。 | I am feeling ill. | |
我有兩件白色衫 | 粵 I have two white shirts | |
我正在收拾東西 | 國 I'm cleaning up! | |
我媽咪走咗未呀? | 粵 Has mum left yet? | |
佢需要畀錢我 | 粵 He must pay me money | |
我唔知邊個送邊度 | 粵 I don't know who's delivering [lunch] where. | |
以後我點叫你哋呀? | 粵 How can I order from your [restaurant] in the future? | |
麻煩你翻譯呢句畀我聽 | 粵 Would you mind translating this sentence for me? | |
我唔想畀你哋見到 | 粵 I don't want to let you see. | |
蘋果,我鐘意㓟咗皮先至食 | 粵 I like to peel apples before eating them. | |
我見到兩張枱 | 粵 I can see two tables. | |
我買咗一梳蕉 | 粵 I bought a hand of bananas. | |
我send咗email畀你喇,你check啦! | 粵 I sent you an email, check it! | |
今晚我媽咪接我 | 粵 My mum'll pick me up this evening. | |
我想嚟探你 | 粵 I would like to come and visit you. | |
唔該(你)幫我 | 粵 Please help me. | |
我都唔知點算 | 粵 I don't know what to do either. | |
我食飽啦! | 粵 I'm full! | |
我覺得行公司會悶死我 | 粵 Going shopping bores me to death. | |
我覺得行公司好悶 | 粵 I think going shopping is boring. | |
呢首歌我聽過好多次 | 粵 I‘ve heard this song many times | |
我哼畀你聽 | 粵 I'll hum it for you. | |
你哋唔使同我爭啦! | 粵 You don't need to fight with me! | |
有樣嘢我唔明白 | 粵 There's something I don't understand. | |
我知你想點 | 粵 I know what you want | |
我要入票 | 粵 I need to cash a cheque. | |
我喺學校做嘢 | 粵 I work at school | |
我唔中意返學。 | 粵 I don't like to go to school. | |
佢可以見到我 | ? He can see me | |
我有樣嘢送畀你 | 粵 I've got something to give you. | |
咁我想點呀 | 粵 In that case, how do I feel? | |
我有六呎高。 | I am six feet tall. | |
我哋而家出門[口] | 粵 We're leaving now. | |
我唔知你嘅地埗喺邊度。 | 粵 I don't know where your address is. | |
我嘅地埗喺呢度 | 粵 My address is here. | |
我識聽廣東話 | 粵 I understand [spoken] Cantonese. | |
你仲開心過我 | 粵 You're even happier than me. | |
我同佢而家冇拍拖 | 粵 I'm not dating her any more. | |
其實我哋諗多咗 | 粵 Actually, we're thinking about this too much. | |
我真係輸咗啦… | 粵 I've lost (this contest)... | |
教我做功課啦! | ? Help me with my homework! | |
我來自美國。 | 國 I'm from the United States. | |
我想去德國旅行。 | 粵 I want to travel Germany. | |
我唔知食乜。 | 粵 I don't know what to eat. | |
我好肚餓。 | 粵 I am very hungry. | |
唔該,我想愛個一號餐,拎走。 | 粵 Excuse me, I would like to have a Meal 1. Take-away. | |
我唔食肉。我食蔬。 | 粵 I don't eat meat. I am a vegetarian. | |
我識講廣東話。 | 粵 I know how to speak Cantonese. | |
我今日唔會食早餐 | 粵 Today I'm not going to eat breakfast | |
我今日未食早餐 | 粵 I haven't eaten breakfast yet today | |
上星期日我同啲朋友一齊食晚飯。 | 粵 Last Sunday, I had dinner with my friends together. | |
我寫中文字好慢。 | 粵 I write Chinese characters very slowly. | |
我哥哥對我好好㗎 | 粵 My (elder) brother treats me very well. | |
我很喜歡喝珍珠奶茶。 | 國 I like to drink Pearl Milk Tea. | |
我今年八歲。 | I'm eight this year. | |
我下個星期就返香港啦。 | 粵 I'm going back to Hong Kong next week. | |
其實我想去,不過我有太多功課。 | Actually I want to go, but I have too much homework. | |
我有兩支鉛筆 | I have two pencils | |
我返屋企 | 粵 I'm going home. | |
我個中文老師好好人㗎 | 粵 My Chinese teacher is a very nice person. | |
我係今日返屋企㗎。 | 粵 I returned home only today. | |
我一點喺灣仔食晏。 | 粵 I have lunch in Wanchai at 1:00 p.m. | |
我最鐘意嘅台灣歌手就係盧廣仲 | 粵 My favourite Taiwanese singer is Crowd Lu. | |
我屋企有阿爸、阿媽、阿哥同我。 | 粵 My home has father, mother, brother and me. | |
我走先喇。 | 粵 I have to leave earlier. | |
我好鐘意飲珍珠奶茶。 | 粵 I like to drink bubble tea! | |
我叫小明。 | I am called Siu Ming. | |
我喜歡你的香水 | 國 I like your perfume | |
我唔識講廣東話 | 粵 I don't speak Cantonese. | |
我唔開心。 | 粵 I am not happy. | |
我介紹我男朋友畀你識 | 粵 Let me introduce my boyfriend. | |
我不明白 | 國 I don't understand | |
呢位係我父親。 | 粵 This is my father. | |
我執緊嘢 | 粵 I'm cleaning up/I'm packing up. | |
我很喜歡喝西瓜汁。 | 國 I like to drink watermelon juice. | |
我有雪白的兔子 | 國 I have a snowy white rabbit | |
我聽日同朋友出街呀。 | 粵 I'm going out with my friends tomorrow. | |
我琴日睇咗一套戲,有啲啲好睇 | 粵 I saw a film yesterday... it wasn't very good. | |
蟬嘅聲音, 我覺得好好聽㗎! | 粵 I love the sound cicadas [in general] make. | |
我琴日睇咗一套戲,有少少好睇 | 粵 I saw a film yesterday... it wasn't very good. | |
我見到呢度有一間唔係好大嘅警崗 | 粵 I can see a police box that's not very big here. | |
唔該幫我打包拎走 | 粵 Please wrap it up for me to take away! | |
我覺得呢啲蟬嘅聲音好好聽㗎! | 粵 I love the sound these cicadas are making! | |
呢隻草蜢,我好鐘意佢嘅聲音㗎! | 粵 I love the sound this grasshopper makes! | |
我琴日睇咗一套戲,有啲地方幾好睇 | 粵 I saw a film yesterday... some parts were okay. | |
係真嘅,我可以誓願㗎。 | 粵 It's true I swear! | |
呢隻草蜢,我覺得佢嘅聲音好好聽㗎! | 粵 I love the sound this grasshopper makes! | |
我覺得蟬嘅聲音好好聽㗎! | 粵 I love the sound cicadas make! | |
我過咗年就要做個量地官囉 | 粵 I'll be out of a job after the new year. | |
我將隻杯擺喺度 | 粵 I put the cup here | |
嗰啲蟬嘅聲音, 我覺得好好聽㗎! | 粵 I love the sound of those cicadas [nearby]! | |
佢次次都講大話,都畀我聽到… | 粵 He's always telling lies which I hear. | |
我同媽咪傾緊偈。 | 粵 I am chatting with my mummy. | |
我今晚要當值。 | I'm on duty tonight. | |
我打死咗隻蚊。 | 粵 I killed a mosquito. | |
我日日掛住去玩。 | 粵 Every day, my mind is on playing. | |
我而家喺機場等緊下班機。 | 粵 I am waiting for the next plane at the airport. | |
打麻雀係我姨媽嘅嗜好。 | 粵 Playing mahjong is my aunt's hobby. | |
哎吔,我唔記得咗買橙返嚟添! | 粵 Oh, I have forgotten to buy some oranges. | |
一日一蘋果,醫生遠離我。 | An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. | |
有個波蘭朋友嚟咗探我。 | 粵 A Polish friend has come to visit me. | |
我哋去過九龍 | 粵 We've been to Kowloon. | |
我能說一點普通話 | 國 I can speak a little bit of Mandarin. | |
我冇去香港 | 粵 I didn't go to Hong Kong. | |
佢次次都同我講大話…佢真係正衰人 | 粵 She tells lie to me every time... she's a really horrible person. | |
佢次次都同我講大話…佢真係大嚿衰 | 粵 He tells lies to me every time... he's really obnoxious. | |
我對鞋畀我做嘢嗰度個秘書收埋咗 | 粵 My shoes were hidden by the secretary at work. | |
我唔會對你做任何嘅嘢 | 粵 I'm not going to do anything to you. | |
我哋嗰個年代十七歲 | 粵 We were 17 (years old) back then. | |
我乜嘢都知道晒! | 粵 I have discovered all. | |
都係我唔啱! | 粵 It's all my fault! | |
我需要一把新牙刷 | 國 I need a new toothbrush. | |
我冇去過香港 | 粵 I have never been to Hong Kong. | |
當你睇到呢封信嘅時候﹐我已經離開咗香港。 | 粵 By the time you read this letter, I will have already left Hong Kong. | |
我問佢跟住去邊度。 | 粵 I asked him where to go next. | |
你哋兩個嘈得滯,唔好嘈住我。 | 粵 You two are too noisy, don't disturb me. | |
我覺得普通話嘅兒化好惡聽 | 粵 I think that erhua in Mandarin sounds horrible. | |
我同佢散咗好耐喇 | 粵 I split up with her a long time ago. | |
喺香港,我最怕嘅就係畀蚊咬 | 粵 In Hong Kong, I'm most scared of being bitten. | |
佢掌咗我嘅面! | 粵 He slapped my face! | |
我每一年染兩次髮 | 粵 I dye my hair twice a year. | |
點解要背叛我? | 粵 Why do you need to betray me? | |
淨係你至有咩﹐我夠有咯。 | 粵 You aren't the only one who have it; I too have it. | |
我有個方法打倒佢 | 粵 I’ve got a way of taking him down. | |
真係無聊,我唔想玩落去啦! | 粵 You're being ridiculous, I don't want to mess around any more. | |
你以為我係邊個呀? | 粵 Who do you think I am?/Do you know who I am? | |
我唔係咁小氣 | 粵 I'm not that petty! | |
我平時做嘢好敷衍 | 粵 I'm normally pretty apathetic about my work. | |
唔好惹起我把火呀! | 粵 Don't aggravate me ! | |
我跟埋你去 | 粵 I'll come along with you. | |
我每次見到佢﹐ 佢都係講緊電話。 | 粵 He's speaking on the phone whenever I see him. | |
佢唔肯聽我講。 | 粵 He refused to listen to me. | |
我近排好忙﹐冇時間照顧仔女。 | 粵 I'm too busy these days to have time to take care of my children. | |
老細話去邊﹐我哋就去邊。 | 粵 We'll go wherever the boss says. | |
唔係呃,我今朝重未見到佢。 | 粵 No, I haven't seen him yet this morning. | |
你可以留低﹐亦可以走人﹐對我嚟講都冇所謂。 | 粵 You can stay or go, it's all the same to me. | |
佢踩單車喺我身邊飛過。 | 粵 She flew past me on her bike. | |
我隻手唔得閒,麻煩你幫我斟水! | 粵 My hands are full [at the moment]... could you get some water for me? | |
唔該你同我睇住啲嘢。 | 粵 Please keep an eye on my stuff. | |
你以為我傻嘅咩? | 粵 Do you think I'm stupid? | |
我媽媽在銀行上班 | 國 My mum works at a bank. | |
咪搞我! | 粵 I can't be bothered! | |
唔好嘈住我啦,唔知有幾多嘢做 | 粵 Don't disturb me, I'm up to my eyes in work. | |
我會諗好多角度 | 粵 I'll think about [it] from many angles. | |
呢度有我份漫畫作品 | 粵 Here's some of the manga I've produced. | |
我架車死咗火,你快啲派架拖車嚟啦! | 粵 My car's packed up, quickly send out a repair truck! | |
我架車壞咗,你快啲派架拖車嚟啦! | 粵 My car's broken down, quickly send out a repair truck! | |
我根本阻住唔到佢 | 粵 I just wasn't able to stop him. | |
其實呢,我有老公㗎…仲有個女添 | 粵 Actually, I have a husband... and a daughter to boot! | |
不過都係輸畀我! | 粵 However, you'll also be beaten by me! | |
佢向我挑戰 | 粵 He's challenging me. | |
詳細嘅情況我唔可以透露 | 粵 I can't let you in on the details. | |
我對呢一點好有自信 | 粵 I have a lot of self-confidence about it. | |
我對呢一點好有信心 | 粵 I‘m very confident about this. | |
近排我一直都捱夜加班 | 粵 Recently I've been staying up late, doing overtime non-stop. | |
頭先總部𠹭我,所以遲咗 | 粵 Headquarters called me just now which is why I'm late. | |
咁重要嘅嘢,而家先至同我講 | 粵 Why has he left telling me such an important thing until now? | |
你近排做嘅嘢,我哋好滿意 | 粵 We're satisfied with the work you've done recently. | |
我琴晚睇咗一套感人嘅戲 | 粵 I saw a moving film yesterday evening. | |
我D字好難睇咩? | 粵 Are my (Chinese) characters that hard to read? | |
我好憎湊細蚊仔 | 粵 I hate looking after brats. | |
嚇嚫我!/我都畀佢嚇嚫! | 粵 [She] scared me! / I was scared by her too! | |
我哋唔可以畀佢死住 | 粵 We can't let him die yet. | |
我忙就唔係幾忙 | 粵 I'm not too busy. | |
我哋要環保,所以唔好嘥電同水 | 粵 We need to protect the environment, so don't waste water and electricity. | |
我一秒都唔可以嘥 | 粵 I can't waste even a second. | |
連一秒我都唔可以嘥 | 粵 I can't waste even a second. | |
點解我今日冇見到你呀 | 粵 Why didn't I see you today? | |
我或者畀現金或者簽咭。 | 粵 Maybe I'll pay by cash, or maybe I'll pay by card. | |
我頭先email畀你嗰啲資料,你收到未呀? | 粵 Have you get the information I emailed to you just now yet? | |
我聽朝喺六點鐘開工,所以我今晚唔可以行公司 | 粵 I‘ve got to start work at six tomorrow, so I can't go shopping tonight. | |
我每朝都喺七點鐘開工,所以我夜晚唔可以出街 | 粵 I start work at 7 o'clock each morning, so I can't stay out too late. | |
我琴日睇咗一套戲,有一啲好睇 | 粵 I saw a film yesterday... it was average. | |
唔該幫我搦住把遮! | 粵 Would you please hold the umbrella for me! | |
我有發燒同頭痛 | 粵 I have a temperature and headache. | |
我突然好攰,等我瞓一下。 | 粵 I'm suddenly very tired, let me sleep for a bit. | |
我們家裡有太多好吃的東西了 | 國 We have so much nice food in the house. | |
就嚟悶到我死啦。 | 粵 I am being bored to death. | |
我哋屋企有好多靚嘢食 | 粵 We have so much nice food in the house. | |
我對花生敏感 | 粵 I am allergic to peanuts | |
我們來玩電腦遊戲吧! | 國 Let's play video games! | |
你唔好逼我出絕招! | 粵 Don't force me to use my ultimate attack on you! | |
今年聖誕節不要在我身上花錢喔! | 國 Don't spend your money on me this Christmas! | |
呢個聖誕唔好為咗我使錢! | 粵 Don't spend your money on me this Christmas! | |
我最討厭包禮物了! | 國 I hate wrapping up presents! | |
我最憎包禮物! | 粵 I hate wrapping up presents! | |
幾分鐘之後我就到 | 國 After a few minutes I'll be there. | |
我在幾分鐘之內就到 | 國 I'll be there in a few minutes. | |
我唔食得花生 | 粵 I cannot eat peanuts. | |
佢直程唔睬我。 | 粵 He completely ignored me. | |
平嘢我唔會買! | 粵 I don’t buy inferior stuff. | |
唔該你幫我暢散張一百文紙 | 粵 Would you give me change for the hundred-dollar note? | |
佢坐喺我隔籬 | 粵 He sits next to me | |
上次我做錯嘢 | 粵 Last time I made a mistake. | |
你唔係我杯茶 | 粵 You're not my cup of tea | |
我病到死死下! | 粵 I am so ill I feel like dying! | |
我又發燒又頭痛 | 粵 I have a temperature and headache. | |
我想飲嘢 | 粵 I want to drink something. | |
我今日好黑仔啊! | 粵 I'm so unlucky today! | |
我呢排食少咗嘢 | 粵 I've recently been eating less. | |
我行路行到雙腳好攰。 | 粵 I walked until my legs were tired. | |
我周身冇力 | 粵 I don't have any energy. | |
我唔舒服 | 粵 I'm not feeling well. | |
我鍾意食薯條 | 粵 I like to eat french fries | |
我都上網買禮物 | 國 I buy gifts on the Internet. | |
我鍾意喺互聯網買嘢 | 粵 I like to buy stuff on the internet. I like to shop online/on the internet. | |
我啲廣東話好到你唔信呀! | 粵 My Cantonese is better than you think! | |
我就快搬去棟新大廈 | I will move to a new building soon. | |
隻杯我擺喺度 | 粵 I put the cup here | |
我將個手提電話擺喺度 | 粵 I put my mobile phone here | |
呢排我成日都睇電視 | 粵 Recently I've been watching tv all day. | |
我乜都鍾意食 | 粵 I like to eat everything. | |
我什麼都喜歡吃 | 國 I like to eat everything. | |
我沒錢. | 國 I don't have any money. | |
我走向沙灘 | 國 I walked towards the beach. | |
我甚麼都喜歡吃 | 國 I like to eat everything. | |
我把球放在桌上。 | 國 I put the ball on the table. | |
我相當快樂。 | 國 I am fairly happy. | |
如果我唔係太攰,我會去買嘢。 | 粵 If I'm not too tired, I will go shopping. | |
我可以讀得好快. | 粵 I can read (study) quickly. | |
我一定要睇電視 | 粵 I must watch TV! | |
我唔睇電視唔得喇! | 粵 I need to watch TV! | |
我們今年的聖誕樹要買真的還是人造的? | 國 Shall we get a real Christmas tree or an artificial one? | |
我哋樖聖誕樹係真定係假㗎? | 粵 Shall we get a real Christmas tree or an artificial one? | |
我們什麼時候擺聖誕裝飾呢? | 國 When will we put up the Christmas decorations? | |
我哋幾時擺放聖誕裝飾呀? | 粵 When will we put up the Christmas decorations? | |
如果下雪的話,我要堆雪人! | 國 If it snows I will make a snowman! | |
若果落雪,我會砌個雪人! | 粵 If it snows I will make a snowman! | |
我們聖誕節當天要辦個大聚會 | 國 On Christmas Day we will have a big party. | |
喺聖誕節,我哋會大宴親友 | 粵 At Christmas we will have a big party. | |
我父母早餐常吃烤麵包。 | 國 My parents eat toast for breakfast. | |
我們在黑板上畫一個正方形吧. | 國 Let's draw a square on the blackboard. | |
死咯,唔見咗我嘅荷包! | 粵 Oh no! I can't find my wallet! | |
你有冇嘢想聽日畀我呀? | 粵 Do you have something you want to give me tomorrow? | |
我地七點喺七仔等啦。 | 粵 We meet (outside) at Seven-Eleven shop at 7:00. | |
我就快搬新屋 | I will move to a new house soon. | |
我嘅肚唔舒服. | 粵 I have an upset stomach. | |
你一有消息就通知我啦。 | Once you have the news then let me know. | |
我以為你去咗華埠,其實你返咗屋企。 | 粵 I thought you went to Chinatown, but in fact you went home. | |
我住開東區 | 粵 I've been living in the East End | |
我一見到我父母就好開心。 | 粵 I am very happy upon seeing my parents. | |
等我睇睇先。 | 粵 Let me see (let me have a look). | |
我一生一世都會愛你。 | I'll love you for the rest of my life. | |
我最憎搭火車㗎嘞 | 粵 I hate to ride on trains. | |
我從來都沒去過日本。 | 國 I have never been to Japan. | |
對不起,由於下雨,所以我遲到了。 | 國 I'm sorry, I was late because of the rain. | |
我突然好癐,等我瞓一下。 | 粵 I'm suddenly very tired, let me sleep for a bit. | |
我越老越冇記性。 | 粵 As I get older, I get more forgetful. | |
咪郁啦!!你喺到郁嚟郁去我睇唔到前面呀。 | 粵 Don't move!! I can't see the front when you keep moving. | |
我聽日七點鐘要起身。 | 粵 I need to wake up at 7 o'clock tomorrow. | |
我真係唔明白佢點解噉樣做呀。 | 粵 I really don't understand why he acts/behaves like this. | |
我哋可以去圖書館或者返屋企。 | 粵 We can go to the library or perhaps go home. | |
我哋一係去圖書館一係返屋企。 | 粵 We either go the the library or go home. | |
我畢業之後會搵工嘅嘞。 | 粵 After I graduate, I will find a job. | |
王先生是我爸爸的好朋友。 | 國 Mr. Wong is a good friend of my father. | |
我每次考試都好緊張。 | 粵 I am nervous every time I take a test. | |
我唔信教 | 粵 I am not religious | |
你可唔可以同我開一開個風扇呀? | 粵 Can you please turn on the fan for me? | |
我同埋你一齊去 | 粵 I'll join you and go together. | |
等我幫你手 | 粵 "Let me help you." | |
我唔記得佢叫乜名。 | 粵 I can't recall his name. | |
我而家要決定。 | 粵 I have to decide now. | |
我哋比你哋好好多! | 粵 We're better than you! | |
唔該,幫我影張相! | 粵 Can you help me take a photo, please. | |
過來呀,我有啲嘢想同你講呀。 | 粵 Come over here, I've got something I want to discuss with you. | |
唔該畫個地圖畀我。 | 粵 Please draw a map for me. | |
老點我呀! | 粵 You cheated me! | |
我不敢隨便填寫我的個人資料。 | 國 I do not dare carelessly fill out [on a form] my personal information. | |
你問我,我問邊個? | 粵 Why are you asking me? How am I supposed to know? | |
我嗌咗碟炒飯好耐,重未嚟呀! | 粵 I've ordered a dish of fried rice a long time ago. But it still hasn't come yet! | |
我手機嘅聯繫人列表中有超過200個名。 | 粵 The contact list in my mobile phone has more than two hundred entries. | |
我估唔到佢有幾高 | 粵 I'm not able to guess his height. | |
〝我鯁嚫呀!〞〝快D𦧲番出嚟!〞 | 粵 "I'm choking!" "Quickly spit it out!" | |
我走遍沙灘 | 國 I walk all along the beach. | |
我使驚你,怕你有牙呀? | 粵 I am not afraid of you. It's not like you have any real bite. | |
我𠱓你幾耐你先肯著返條褲呀? | 粵 How long did I have to nag you before you agreed to put your pants back on? | |
落完雪之後,我哋大家出去砌雪人。 | 粵 After the snow stopped falling, we all went out to build a snowman. | |
今日我同我女朋友掟煲 | 粵 I broke up with my girlfriend today. | |
我對你充滿信心 | I have complete confidence in you. | |
我食公仔麵食到厭。 | 粵 I'm fed up with the eating of instant noodles. | |
我哋不斷收到呢啲冇用嘅傳單﹐實在討厭。 | 粵 We keep getting these unwanted flyers; they're a real nuisance. | |
我去嚫旅行都坐國泰。 | Every time I go to travel I take Cathay Pacific. | |
佢變到我簡直認佢唔出。 | 粵 He had changed so much that I no longer recognized him. | |
等我睩睩先. | 粵 Let me have a look. | |
你考倒我。 | You baffle me. | |
做緊健身操嗰個人係我細佬。 | 粵 The guy doing the keep-fit exercise is my brother. | |
講起嚟﹐我都識何先生。 | 粵 Now you come to mention it, I know Mr Ho as well. | |
我唔敢隨便填我啲個人資料。 | 粵 I do not dare carelessly fill out [on a form] my personal information. | |
租金係,等我諗諗先,噢係嘞,總共萬一文。 | 粵 The rent is, just let me get it right, oh yes, 11,000 dollars altogether. | |
佢唔聽我講,重𠱂返我幾句。 | 粵 He wouldn't listen to me. He even said something in retort. | |
聽日嘅聚會﹐我會戴住你送嘅頸鏈。 | 粵 At tomorrow's gathering, I will be wearing the necklace you gave me. | |
我的老天爺啊! | 國 Oh, my God! | |
我想請您給我量一下我的胸圍尺寸。 | 國 I want you to take my chest measurement. | |
我啱啱睇嗰套卡通好似好𠵇𠺫,唔知發生咩事 | 粵 The anime I was watching just now seemed strange, I'm not quite sure what was going on. | |
我哋連佢咩動機都唔知道呀 | 粵 We don't even know what his motive is. | |
我捉到你出千! | 粵 I caught your cheating! | |
可惜那天限於時間,我們沒有就這個問題作深入的交談。 | 國 Unfortunately, owing to the lack of time that day, we weren't able to discuss this problem in depth. | |
我就喝自來水。 | 國 I only drink water | |
我流緊血 | 粵 I am bleeding. | |
佢一見到我,即刻黑面 | 粵 Once he saw me, he gave me a stern look. | |
古典音樂我比較鐘意長笛獨奏 | 粵 As far as classical music is concerned, I prefer solo flute. | |
突然間食咁多芒果,我覺得佢好𠺫𠵇 | 粵 I think he's very strange, suddenly eating all those mangoes like that. | |
我畀成日喊嗰個BB嘈醒咗 | 粵 I was rudely awoken by the baby that just won't stop crying. | |
我仲有樣好重要嘅嘢要問清楚你 | 粵 I still have something important and in need of clarification to ask you. | |
他把好些書存放在我這兒了。 | 國 He has left a number of books with me. | |
佢存放咗幾本書喺我呢處。 | 粵 He has left a number of books with me. | |
噙晚你打過電話畀我 | 粵 Last night you phoned me. | |
我們參照原文作了必要的修改。 | 國 We consulted the original and made some necessary changes. | |
乘務員用剪票夾在我們的車票上打孔。 | 國 The train conductor punched our tickets. | |
當日天陰陰,落雨絲濕噉,一出門口我都經已有不祥嘅預感 | 粵 That day the weather was overcast and about to rain. I had a very bad feeling as I stepped out my house. | |
我花呢筆錢唔會覺得肉赤。 | 粵 I don't feel any pain in spending this amount of money. | |
我每一年都會染兩次髮 | 粵 I always dye my hair twice per year. | |
我諗呢個方案以三個月為期可以做完。 | 粵 I believe this project can be completed within three months. | |
我往常都是步行去上班。 | 國 I used to go to work on foot. | |
其實我好想同佢掟煲,但係因為次次同佢講呢件事佢都喊得好慘,所以到而家我都唔敢同佢講分手 | 粵 Actually I really want to break up with her, but I daren't suggest it. Every time I mention it, she bursts into tears. | |
我哋食藥嗰陣時,要小心啲;可能有副作用。 | 粵 When taking medication, we have to be careful; there may be some side-effects. | |
我哋去到嗰陣﹐場面十分墟冚。 | 粵 The scene was all alive by the time we arrived. | |
我諗都未諗過。 | 粵 I haven't even thought about it. | |
我的朋友在一個中學打工。 | 國 My friend has a part-time job at a high school. | |
哪裡,我的漢語不太好。 | 國 No, my Chinese isn't that good. | |
我的身體沒問題。 | 國 There are no problems with my health. | |
醫生,我要不要化驗血? | 國 Doctor, do I need to have a blood test? | |
我企喺朋友間屋嘅屋頂上面 | 粵 I'm standing on the roof of my friend's house. | |
我嗰陣時親眼見到隻獅子喺動物園嗰度衝咗出嚟 | 粵 With my own eyes, I saw a lion come charging out of the zoo! | |
你哋遲早會知,我都唔需要隱瞞 | 粵 You'd have had to find out sometime, there's no point in me covering anything up. | |
屋企咁黑猛猛,我好似盲咗噉睇唔到嘢 | 粵 The house is so dark it's like I'm blind. | |
如果你咁發脾氣嘅話,我就唔要陪你出街。 | 粵 If you're still throwing a tantrum, I'm not going out with you. | |
琴晚佢飲到好醉,跟住鹹鹹濕濕噉搓我女朋友對波。 | 粵 Last night he got really drunk and then lecherously fondled my girlfriend's breasts. | |
似乎我幫唔到你,都係交個波畀人罷啦。 | 粵 Seems there's nothing I can do to help you so I'm just gonna have to pass the buck on to someone else. | |
個醫生畀咗啲止癢藥畀我搽蚊𧕴 | 粵 The doctor gave me some cream to put on my mosquito bites. | |
我隻腳有三粒蚊𧕴,好有可能係因為我前日去公園。 | 粵 There are three bites on my leg... it's probably because I was in the park the day before yesterday. | |
雖然我沒上大學,但是我認為我也有資格的。 | 國 Although I have not attended college, I believe that I am also qualified. | |
我想租一間包括水電費的房子。 | 國 I want to rent a house that has utilities included. | |
我睇完佢表演之後都O晒嘴! | 粵 I was also speechless (with surprise) after seeing him performed. | |
我冇咩意見 | 粵 No comment | |
請饒恕我的過錯 | 國 Please forgive my past trangressions. | |
我係無事不登三寶殿 | I wouldn't come to you if I hadn't something to ask of you. | |
你做初一我做十五 | tit for tat, an eye for an eye | |
我撴嚫個八月十五。 | 粵 I fell on my bottom. | |
我而家同朋友HEA緊。 | 粵 Right now, I'm hanging out with my friends. | |
佢成日喺度寫埋晒啲無聊嘢﹐我都費事睇。 | 粵 He writes so much nonsense that I don't even bother reading it. | |
你再遲一點來的話我就要升天了! | 國 Get here a second later and I'd be dead! | |
我俾佢寸爆 | 粵 I was left speechless by his sarcasm. | |
想贏我?你重未夠班! | 粵 Trying to win against me? You're not there yet! | |
咪又係我呢條老鬼! | 粵 It's just me, the old guy! | |
麻煩你畀杯白滾水我 | 粵 I'd have to trouble you for a glass of plain water | |
剛才媽媽大發雌威,我從來未見過佢噉 | 粵 Mother was so angry just now that she was awesome; I have never seen her like this before. | |
阿媽同我女朋友傾到好投契 | 粵 My mom and girlfriend are having such a kindred conversation. | |
畀我就一早收綫唔同佢嗲咁耐! | 粵 I would have hung up the phone and not chatted with her for so long. | |
我劈炮唔撈 | 粵 I'm not working anymore | |
咁遠我唔去囉, 何況而家落緊雨 | 粵 I won't go that far away; moreover, it's raining now. | |
我唔理個房幾細, 求其有張床就得喇 | 粵 I don't mind how small the room is as long as there is a bed inside. | |
我知道呢個係不爭嘅事實 | 粵 I know this is the undeniable truth. | |
今次嘅比賽我哋全軍覆沒,輸得好慘。 | 粵 During the competition, our team was completely annihilated by theirs. | |
佢仲同我呻(san3)咗幾句 | 粵 He even lamented to me about the matter | |
我有壓力,你有壓力,你做咩要挑釁我? | 粵 "You have pressure, I have pressure, why do you want to provoke me?" | |
我隻手瘀咗一笪 | 粵 I've got a bruised patch on my arm. | |
噚晚我哋屋企嚟咗一個不速之客。 | 粵 We had an uninvited guest over at my house last night. | |
噉做會棒打鴛鴦,我做唔落。 | 粵 Doing this would break the couple apart. I cannot bear to do it. | |
當你蹣跚學步時,爸爸離開咗我哋 | 粵 Father left us when you were still tottering while learning to walk. | |
老師帶我哋去參觀二次大戰博物館同軍人塚。 | 粵 The teacher brought us to the museum and memorial tombs of World War II. | |
別指望我 | Don't count on me. | |
我以為有個攝影師做男朋友,佢一定會幫我影好多靚相,殊不知佢一張相都冇幫我影過。 | 粵 I had the idea that by having a photographer as boyfriend, I would have many of my pictures taken. Little did I know that none of the photographs were of me. | |
眼矋矋咁望實我想點? | 粵 Why are you looking at me with those staring eyes? | |
你有張良計,我有過牆梯 | Yours is a good idea, but mine is an even better plan. | |
真係要多謝你雪中送炭我哋先至會捱過難關 | 粵 We really must thank you for giving us (the money, food, material needs etc) so that we can make it through the hard times. | |
我做這份工作不是為錢而是為自己開心。 | 國 I do this job not for the money, but rather for my happiness. | |
我做呢份工唔係為錢而係為自己開心。 | 粵 I do this job not for the money, but rather for my happiness. | |
老細請呢餐我哋都食到依牙鬆槓 | 粵 The treat from my boss was wonderful and the food was great! | |
我係非常贊同辛苦搵嚟自在食嘅講法,何必委屈自己 | 粵 I agree with the saying that one should work hard and play hard. Why treat yourself so badly? | |
我食蘋果通常都唔㓟皮嘅 | 粵 I usually eat apples without peeling its skin. | |
家下都𨂾光黑,我睇係嚟唔切去架喇! | 粵 It is already dusk, I don't think we can make it in time. | |
我通常𨂾一個禮拜去facial一次 | 粵 I usually go for facial once every week. | |
逢親放假我哋都會出國遊埠 | 粵 We travel overseas whenever there is a holiday. | |
你敢拒載我就投訴你 | 粵 I'll report you if you refuse to taxi me. | |
我已經寫明係七點鐘開始嘅。 | I've already clearly put into writing that it starts at 7 o'clock. | |
佢重未賠返我啲錢。 | 粵 He still hasn't paid me back yet. | |
佢將我傳畀佢嘅波頭槌入龍門 | 粵 I passed the ball to him and he scored with a header | |
我同你冇仇噃,點解次次省波餅我食呢? | 粵 I didn't do anything to piss you off. Why are you throwing/kicking/[whatever action is appropriate] the ball at my body every time? | |
我哋嚟搓波先 | 粵 Let's have a rally to warm up. | |
等我試下你嘅咖喱係咪咁耍家先! | 粵 Let me try and see if your curry is really that accomplished. | |
畀機會我做個稱職嘅老婆 | 粵 Give me a chance to be a good and competent wife. | |
提起件事我就覺得唏噓 | 粵 Bringing up that issue makes me feel sad. | |
工作做唔晒,如果你要嚟幫,我會無任歡迎。 | 粵 Much work remains to be done. Any assistance that you can render is most welcome. | |
見你咁有誠意我就勉為其難原諒你呢次! | 粵 Since you’re so sincere, I’ll reluctantly forgive you just this once! | |
我想學好講嘢先。當我講得好嘅時候,就會開始學寫。而家,我只係想留到最後先至學寫。 | 粵 I want to learn to speak first . When I can speak well, then I'll learn to write. For now, I just want to leave the writing until last. | |
我啲手下辦事不力,好對唔住 | 粵 My subordinates did not do a good job, so sorry. | |
佢地兩個可以拉埋天窗全靠我揸大葵扇咋 | 粵 The two of them got married all because I matchmade them together. | |
我斷估咋,原來佢真係廿三歲 | 粵 I was only making wild guesses. Didn't know he actually was 23 years old. | |
我返到屋企起勢噉飲水。 | 粵 I drank water unceasingly on returning home. | |
我今日好頹/頹廢啊… | I feel dispirited today. | |
我想等陣去銀行幫人哋入票 | 粵 I want to go to the bank in a moment to cash a cheque. | |
兩個禮拜前喺我最鐘意嗰間衫舖買嗰件衫,我攞咗佢去熨。 | 粵 I took the shirts that I bought two weeks ago at my favourite shop to be ironed. | |
我幾個月前見到有一盞又好光又非常之高嘅街燈喺草地上面 | 粵 I saw a bright and really tall streetlight on the grass a few months ago. | |
原來係噉,反而係我畀你嚇一跳添 | 粵 On the contrary, it's me that's scared by you! | |
見到你頭先嘅樣,我諗你已經知道咗呢本唔係普通嘅筆記啦 | 粵 Based on your expression just now, I guess you already know that this isn't an ordinary notebook. | |
我攞咗兩個禮拜前喺廣城買嗰件衫去洗 | 粵 I took the shirt I bought two weeks ago at the shopping mall to be cleaned. | |
我攞咗上個禮拜買嗰啲衫去乾洗 | 粵 I took the clothes I bought last week to be dry-cleaned. | |
我攞咗上個禮拜買嗰件衫去乾洗 | 粵 I took the shirt I bought last week to be dry-cleaned. | |
我哋會瞓身去做好呢份工。 | 粵 We'll give this job our best shot. | |
我要閃喇﹐聽日見。 | 粵 I need to run, see you tomorrow. | |
我對你嘅未來有好高嘅期待 | 粵 I have very high expectations for your future. | |
佢頭先話畀我聽佢想等陣去銀行幫人哋入票 | 粵 He told me he wanted to go to the bank soon to cash a cheque for someone. | |
我等陣想去銀行幫人哋入票 | 粵 I'll want to go to the bank to cash a cheque for someone soon. | |
佢睇緊書,但係我睇唔到嗰本書嘅名。 | 粵 He/She is reading a book, but I can't see what it's called. | |
我擺咗你杯奶喺雪櫃畀你聽日飲。 | 粵 I put your glass of milk in the refrigerator for you to drink tomorrow. | |
如果你唔忙嘅話,你可唔可以幫我搬呢個櫃入去間房。 | 粵 If you're not too busy, could you help me move this dressor into the bedroom? | |
我相信佢已經開始懷疑,內鬼原來係我 | 粵 I believe he's already started to think that the mole was me all along. | |
跟我入去我間實驗室。你睇吓我嘅雷射。 | 粵 Follow me into my lab and take a look at my laser. | |
我哋開始懷疑佢有可能係我哋搵緊嗰個殺人狂 | 粵 We're starting to suspect that he's probably the homicidal maniac we're looking for. | |
我畀人搵老襯。 | 粵 Someone tricked me. | |
上次單嘢我都未同你計數呀! | 粵 I still haven't gotten even with you! | |
我嘅職業唔係一般人可以接受 | 粵 My occupation is not one that normal people can accept. | |
今次環遊世界令我大開眼界 | 粵 Traveling around the world really expanded my horizons. | |
我琴日睇咗一套戲,但係一啲都唔好睇 | 粵 I saw a film yesterday, and boy did it suck. | |
他用哈姆立克急救法救了我一命。 | 國 He saved my life using the Heimlich Maneuver. | |
我很高興接受你的邀請。 | 國 I am happy to accept your invitation. | |
我以後一定會加倍小心 | I will certainly be much more careful in the future. | |
我眼尾有好多條魚尾紋 | 粵 I have a lot of crow's feet(wrinkles) at the corner of my eyes. | |
有一年,我英文科考滿分。 | There was one year, I got full score on the English examination. | |
我去郵局白行咗一趟。 | 粵 I made a futile trip to the post office. | |
佢唔聲唔聲攞咗我枝筆。 | 粵 He took my pen without me knowing. | |
唔好賴我 | 粵 It's nothing to do with me | |
我不是一個侃談的人 | 國 I am not someone who will speak boldly. | |
我抌咗佢一棰。 | 粵 I gave him a punch. | |
你栽培我成為老師 | You trained me to become a teacher | |
我哋幾個夾手夾腳,好快就做完份報告書 | 粵 We will be able to complete the report very soon with everyone's help and cooperation. | |
今日報紙我擸過吓 | 粵 I have a quick glance at today's newspaper. | |
我眼尾見到有人喺門口行過 | 粵 I saw someone walked passed the door out from the corner of my eyes | |
我在法國渡過了三個寒暑 | 國 I spent three winters and summers in France. | |
我未試過對我老婆唔住,你呢? | 粵 I have never cheated on my wife, (how about) you? [Literally] I haven't tried (and did something that I) cannot face to my wife, you? | |
我希望畢業後投身醫療界。 | I hope to join the health care industry after graduation. | |
我戥你開心 | 粵 I am happy for you | |
我識煮正宗泰國菜。 | 粵 I can cook authentic Thai food. | |
我盼望能夠找到真愛 | 國 I hope to be able to find true love. | |
請你幫我買幾份報紙,南華、星島、明報各一份。 | Please buy some newspapers for me, South China (Morning Post), Sing Tao (Daily) and Ming Pao (Daily), one each. | |
我會為你祈禱 | I'd pray for you | |
我地一定會將呢件事查到水落石出。 | 粵 we must investigate this incident till the truth comes out. | |
每晚臨瞓前,我一定會祈禱。 | 粵 Everynight before I sleep, I must pray. | |
我唔沖涼係好芝麻綠豆嘅事嚟嘅啫,唔好喺到囉囉唆唆! | 粵 That I don't take a bath is such a trifling matter, stop nagging at me here! | |
我要借此機會, 向各位致謝 | I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all. | |
我地坐的士去咧? | 粵 Let's take a taxi, shall we? | |
我睇都係買屋比較揸拿,好過投資喺啲小生意上 | 粵 I am of the view that buying property has more assurance, better than investing in small businesses. | |
直覺話我知﹐錢係佢偷嘅。 | 粵 I have a gut feeling that he stole the money. | |
我最近戒咗煙,吸煙危害健康吖嘛! | 粵 I've recently quit smoking, 'cause smoking is hazardous to health, right ! | |
我甚至有能力係不留痕跡嘅情況底下 | 粵 I have the capability to not leave a trace afterwards. | |
我攞咗兩個禮拜前喺我最鐘意嗰間衫舖買嗰件衫去熨 | 粵 I've taken the shirt that I bought in my favourite clothes shop two weeks ago to be ironed. | |
我今朝發咗個夢,係關於你嘅。 喺夢裡面我見到你同我一齊玩器械。 | 粵 This morning I had a dream, it was about you. In the dream I saw us playing the equipment together | |
我等陣去佢間舖頭打墩﹐傾吓偈同消磨吓時間。 | 粵 I'm going to his store and spend a long time there in a moment, to chat, and to kill time. |