|
||
This dictionary is a collaborative project started in November 2003. Entries are added and mistakes corrected by a team of volunteers from around the world.
If you can spare even ten minutes a week to help with this project then please
volunteer. Editing is easy, you just use your web browser!
Found 75 word entries for "你"
Link to this search: http://www.cantonese.sheik.co.uk/dictionary/search/?searchtype=1&text=%E4%BD%A0 |
||||
Word | jyutping | pinyin | Meaning | |
你哋 | nei5 dei6 | 粵 you (plural) | ||
你好 | nei5 hou2 | hello; hi; how are you; greetings | ||
你的 | nei5 dik1 | 國 your; yours | ||
你們的 | nei5 mun4 dik1 | 國 (plural) your; yours | ||
你們 | nei5 mun4 | 國 you (plural) | ||
你好嗎 | nei5 hou2 maa3 | How are you? | ||
我愛你 | ngo5 oi3 nei5 | I love you | ||
你哋嘅 | nei5 dei6 ge3 | 粵 your; yours (plural) | ||
你嘅 | nei5 ge3 | 粵 your; yours (singular) | ||
畀你 | bei2 nei5 | 粵 give you; let you | ||
給你 | kap1 nei5 | 國 give you | ||
祝你 | zuk1 nei5 | to wish you...; wishing you... | ||
你做初一,我做十五 | nei5 zou6 co1 jat1 ngo5 zou6 sap6 ng5 | 粵 (idiom) tit-for-tat; an eye for an eye | ||
你自己 | nei5 zi6 gei2 | yourself | ||
迷你 | mai4 nei5 | mini | ||
唔該嗮你 | m4 goi1 saai3 nei5 | 粵 thank you very much (for services rendered) | ||
多謝嗮你 | do1 ze6 saai3 nei5 | 粵 thank you very much (for things provided) | ||
你們自己 | nei5 mun4 zi6 gei2/1 | 國 yourselves | ||
你哋自己 | nei5 dei6 zi6 gei2/1 | 粵 yourselves | ||
麻煩你 | maa4 faan4 nei5 | 粵 Could I trouble you...? | ||
你等 | nei5 dei6 | 粵 you (plural) | ||
唔該晒你 | m4 goi1 saai3 nei5 | 粵 thank you very much (for services rendered) | ||
你呢 | nei5 ne1 | you (in a question form); you | ||
一日都係你 | jat1 jat6 dou1 hai6 nei5 | 粵 it's all because of you | ||
啋過你 | coi1 gwo3 nei5 | 粵 (an exclamation to something inappropriate) | ||
冇你咁好氣 | mou5 nei5 gam3 hou2 hei3 | 粵 to not bother with you anymore | ||
願你 | jyun6 nei5 | to hope you...; hoping you... | ||
唔關你事 | m4 gwaan1 nei5 si6 | 粵 none of your business | ||
與你無關 | jyu5 nei5 mou4 gwaan1 | 國 none of your business | ||
唔到你唔 | m4 dou3 nei5 m4 | 粵 cannot help if you do not | ||
勞煩你 | lou4 faan4 nei5 | "May I trouble you?" | ||
你先 | nei5 sin1 | (a polite request) you first, after you | ||
迷你裙 | mai4 nei5 kwan4 | miniskirt | ||
敬你一杯 | ging3 nei5 jat1 bui1 | "to us!" (a toast) | ||
迷你茄子 | mai4 nei5 ke4*2 zi2 | Thai eggplant | ||
迷你倉 | mai4 nei5 cong1 | mini-storeroom | ||
你死我活 | nei5 sei2 ngo5 wut6 | to fight to the bitter end; a life-and-death battle | ||
啱晒你 | ngaam1 saai3 nei5 | 粵 suits you, appropriate | ||
保你大 | bou2 nei5 daai6 | used to get rid of an irritating person; to ask someone "please!" | ||
多得你唔少 | do1 dak1 nei5 m4 siu2 | 粵 "thanks for nothing!" (said to a nuisance) | ||
你東我西 | nei5 dung1 ngo5 sai1 | part company with each going his own way | ||
有你冇你 | jau5 nei5 mou5 nei5 | 粵 with or without you; no matter what | ||
信不信由你 | seon3 bat1 seon3 jau4 nei5 | 國 believe it or not | ||
塞錢落你袋 | sak1 cin4*2 lok6 nei5 doi6*2 | teach you life experience | ||
信唔信由你 | seon3 m4 seon3 jau4 nei5 | 粵 believe it or not | ||
不分你我 | bat1 fan1 nei5 ngo5 | what's yours is mine, what's mine is yours; there's no difference between you and me | ||
識!識你條毛 | sik1! sik1 nei5 tiu4 mou4 | 粵 I don't know you | ||
我識你老鼠 | ngo5 sik1 nei5 lou5 syu2 | 粵 I don't know you | ||
塞錢入你袋 | sak1 cin4*2 jap6 nei5 doi6*2 | 粵 give you benefits; to teach you something | ||
食硬你 | sik6 ngaang6 nei5 | 粵 to be sure; must win | ||
唔講你唔知 | m4 gong2 nei5 m4 zi1 | 粵 not speaking and not knowing | ||
死畀你睇 | sei2 bei2 nei5 tai2 | 粵 "I'll show you!" | ||
你好嘢 | nei5 hou2 je5 | 粵 an expression of mockery and warning | ||
命中註定我愛你 | ming6 zung1 zyu3 ding6 ngo5 oi3 nei5 | It is fate that I love you | ||
迷你倉鼠 | mai4 nei5 cong1 syu2 | dwarf hamsters (sometimes confused with gerbils) | ||
你眼望我眼 | nei5 ngaan5 mong6 ngo5 ngaan5 | 粵 two parties being mute and looking at each other | ||
醒你 | sing2 nei5 | 粵 just for you; especially for you | ||
唔話你知,等你心思思 | m4 waa6 nei5 zi1 dang3 nei5 sam1 si1 si1 | 粵 I won't tell you, just to cause you mental torment | ||
生嚿叉燒好過生你 | saang1 gau6 caa1 siu1 hou2 gwo3 saang1 nei5 | 粵 I wish I never gave birth to you; it would be better to have given birth to a cha siu than to give birth to you | ||
你就想 | nei5 zau6 soeng2 | you wish | ||
啋過你把口 | coi1 gwo3 nei5 baa2 hau2 | 粵 (an exclamation to something inappropriate) | ||
你做初一我做十五 | nei5 zou6 co1 jat1 ngo5 zou6 sap6 ng5 | 粵 do me harm and I will return the favour | ||
你不仁,我不義 | nei5 bat1 jan4 ngo5 bat1 ji6 | to the degree that you're heartless I'll be unrighteous; if your not benevolent, then I'm not uprighteous | ||
承你貴言 | sing4 nei5 gwai3 jin4 | whatever you said; wish everything you said would come true | ||
食鹽多過你食米 | sik6 jim4 do1 gwo3 nei5 sik6 mai5 | 粵 to be more experienced | ||
超迷你 | ciu1 mai4 nei5 | micro-mini | ||
妳們 | nei5 mun4 | 國 you (plural & female) | ||
風水佬呃你十年八年 | fung1 seoi2 lou2 aak1 nei5 sap6 nin4 baat3 nin4 | 粵 Time will tell | ||
你地 | nei5 dei6 | 粵 you (plural) | ||
熱情香港,好客之道,點少得你 | jit6 cing4 hoeng1 gong2 hou2 haak3 zi1 dou6 dim2 siu2 dak1 nei5 | Friendly HK, You Make a Difference | ||
非你莫屬 | fei1 nei5 mok6 suk6 | no other than you | ||
知我莫若你 | zi1 ngo5 mok6 yoek6 nei5 | no one know's me better than you | ||
開正你嗰瓣 | hoi1 zeng3 nei5 go2 faan6 | 粵 right up your street | ||
算你夠運 | syun3 nei5 gau3 wan6 | 粵 count yourself lucky | ||
拆你屋 | caak3 nei5 uk1 | 粵 alley oop |
Found 320 Chinese Examples for "你" | ||
你聽日係嚟游水 | 粵 Are you still coming swimming with me tomorrow? | |
你係咪真係完全明白啊? | 粵 Do you really understand everything? | |
妹妹,你真係好叻啊! | 粵 You're really smart, little sis! | |
我唔想畀你哋見到 | 粵 I don't want to let you see. | |
你千祈唔好插手 | 粵 You must not, by any means, interfere. | |
你喺度亂講乜嘢? | 粵 What the hell are you doing? | |
我send咗email畀你喇,你check啦! | 粵 I sent you an email, check it! | |
你嘅教師係邊個呀? | Who is your teacher? | |
阻住你溫書啊,真係唔好意思 | 粵 Sorry for interrupting your studies! | |
你唔可以企喺張枱上便 | 粵 You can't stand on the table. | |
以後我點叫你哋呀? | 粵 How can I order from your [restaurant] in the future? | |
你哋真係呃唔到人 | 粵 You're no good at fooling people. | |
今晚你慢慢玩 | 粵 Enjoy yourselves this evening. | |
唔該(你)幫我 | 粵 Please help me. | |
你哋倆兄弟保重 | 粵 You two take care of yourselves. | |
原來你哥哥係差人 | 粵 Your brother was a policeman all along! | |
唔阻你喇 | 粵 I won't disturb you. | |
麻煩你翻譯呢句畀我聽 | 粵 Would you mind translating this sentence for me? | |
你後日係咪去游水 | 粵 Are you still going swimming with me, the day after tomorrow? | |
你仲開心過我 | 粵 You're even happier than me. | |
你做緊乜嘢呀? | 粵 What are you doing? | |
你做乜嘢呀? | 粵 Why are you sad/angry? | |
我唔知你嘅地埗喺邊度。 | 粵 I don't know where your address is. | |
不如你試吓答啦? | 粵 Why don't you try to answer? | |
好開心識到你. | 粵 Nice to meet you. | |
你後日係咪游水 | 粵 Are you going swimming the day after tomorrow? | |
我有樣嘢送畀你 | 粵 I've got something to give you. | |
我哼畀你聽 | 粵 I'll hum it for you. | |
你想食飯定食麵呀? | 粵 Do you want to eat rice or noodles? | |
你哋唔使同我爭啦! | 粵 You don't need to fight with me! | |
我知你想點 | 粵 I know what you want | |
你唔使返補習班咩? | 粵 Don't you need to go to cram school? | |
我想嚟探你 | 粵 I would like to come and visit you. | |
我介紹我男朋友畀你識 | 粵 Let me introduce my boyfriend. | |
你係幾時返嚟㗎? | 粵 When are you coming back? | |
你去邊處呀? | 粵 Where are you going? | |
你想食麵定係食飯呀? | 粵 Do you want to eat noodles or rice? | |
你點解唔打電話畀佢,叫佢改第二日呢? | 粵 Why don't you phone her and tell her to change it to another day? | |
你而家喺日本 | 粵 You're in Japan at the moment | |
做咩你咁慢㗎? | 粵 How come you are so slow? | |
你今日打算去邊度呀? | 粵 Where do you plan on going today? | |
你好嗎? | How are you? | |
你想吃麵還是吃飯? | 國 Do you want to eat noodles or rice? | |
你打字打得很快呀! | 國 You type very fast! | |
你鍾唔鍾意食花生㗎? | 粵 Do you like to eat peanuts? | |
祝你生日快樂! | Wishing you a Happy Birthday! | |
你想食牛肉定係豬肉呀? | 粵 Do you want to eat beef or pork? | |
你最近幾好嗎? | 粵 How have you been lately? | |
你有冇男朋友呀? | 粵 Do you have a boyfriend? | |
請問你叫咩名? | 粵 May I know your name? | |
你想學做生意? | So you want to be a businessman? | |
你做緊乜嘢呀? | 粵 What are you doing? | |
你啲頭髮好滑呀! | 粵 Your hair is so smooth! | |
要好好珍惜你細佬 | 粵 You need to take care of your brother. | |
我喜歡你的香水 | 國 I like your perfume | |
你今年幾歲? | How old are you? | |
這就是你的不是 | 國 This is your fault | |
你講堅㗎?! | 粵 Is that for real?! | |
你真係嚟得著時 | 粵 You came at the right time | |
你真係嚟得唔著時 | 粵 You come at a bad time. | |
先生,請問有啲咩可以幫到你嘅呢? | 粵 Sir, how can I help you? | |
當你睇到呢封信嘅時候﹐我已經離開咗香港。 | 粵 By the time you read this letter, I will have already left Hong Kong. | |
睇你嘅樣,真係好似好攰噉喎 | 粵 Seeing your face, you must be really tired. | |
你食咗飯未呀? | 粵 Have you eaten yet? | |
你煮碟餸好香喎! | 粵 The dish cooked by you smells so good! | |
你而家返屋企囉呵? | 粵 You are going home now, aren't you? | |
乜你咁鮓架, 行快啲得嘛? | 粵 How come you're so puny! Can't you walk slightly faster? | |
婆婆,你今年貴庚呀? | 粵 Po Po (an elderly woman), how old are you? | |
我唔會對你做任何嘅嘢 | 粵 I'm not going to do anything to you. | |
你唔要嘅話,可以送畀第二個 | 粵 If you don't want it, you can just give it to somebody else. | |
你寫字寫得好整齊 | 粵 You have nice handwriting. | |
有好多頂頭盔畀你揀 | 粵 There are lots of helmets for you to choose. | |
呢一首好聽過你嗰隻好多呀 | 粵 This song is much nicer to listen to than yours! | |
我架車壞咗,你快啲派架拖車嚟啦! | 粵 My car's broken down, quickly send out a repair truck! | |
你講去邊度? | 粵 Where are you going with this? | |
屎你要屙晒出嚟! | 粵 You need to get it all out of your system at once! [Talking about excretion.] | |
我跟埋你去 | 粵 I'll come along with you. | |
你哋兩個嘈得滯,唔好嘈住我。 | 粵 You two are too noisy, don't disturb me. | |
你唔覺得英國凍得滯咩? | 粵 Don't you think the UK's too cold? | |
你覺得英國同香港有啲乜嘢分別 | 粵 What differences do you perceive between England and Hong Kong? | |
你要捹啲螢光棒 | 粵 You need to wave the glow sticks. | |
你要出賣你啲朋友 | 粵 You need to sell out your friends. | |
你媽咪畀唔畀你早走呀? | 粵 Will your mum let you go early? | |
呢件衫你愛唔愛㗎? | 粵 Do you want this piece of clothing? | |
呢杯水你仲愛唔愛? | 粵 Do you still want this glass of water? | |
重使你講! | 粵 You're telling me! | |
你可以留低﹐亦可以走人﹐對我嚟講都冇所謂。 | 粵 You can stay or go, it's all the same to me. | |
你知嘛﹐林仔係特登嚟睇你㗎。 | 粵 Young Lam has come especially to see you, you know. | |
你覺得佢份人點呀? | 粵 What kind of person would you say she is? | |
我隻手唔得閒,麻煩你幫我斟水! | 粵 My hands are full [at the moment]... could you get some water for me? | |
唔該你同我睇住啲嘢。 | 粵 Please keep an eye on my stuff. | |
你以為我傻嘅咩? | 粵 Do you think I'm stupid? | |
乜你噉都唔明? | 粵 Is it so hard to understand? | |
你真係好嚴喎 | 粵 You're really very strict, huh? | |
你要做個有用嘅人 | 粵 Make yourself a useful person. | |
你要大大方方噉見佢 | 粵 You need to meet her confidently. | |
淨係你至有咩﹐我夠有咯。 | 粵 You aren't the only one who have it; I too have it. | |
點解我今日冇見到你呀 | 粵 Why didn't I see you today? | |
你要改你嘅學生嘅功課 | 粵 You need to mark your students' homework. | |
如果有個人讚你嘅話,你要謙虛啲! | 粵 If someone praises you, you need to be more humble! | |
你要試吓佢程度喺邊度 | 粵 You need to find out what his level is like. | |
我頭先email畀你嗰啲資料,你收到未呀? | 粵 Have you get the information I emailed to you just now yet? | |
你哋呢,係咪有好多男朋友㗎 | 粵 You must be popular with the boys! | |
你近排做嘅嘢,我哋好滿意 | 粵 We're satisfied with the work you've done recently. | |
讀書,你決定去美國定去法國呀? | 粵 Have you decided to go to America or France to study? | |
你不愧係爸爸嘅仔 | 粵 You should be proud to be your father's son. | |
你以為我係邊個呀? | 粵 Who do you think I am?/Do you know who I am? | |
你啲頭髮平時咁撈攪,點解今晚梳頭 | 粵 Your hair's normally so messy, why've you combed it this evening? | |
你想食水果就要摘佢啦 | 粵 If you want to have some fruit you need to pick it [from the tree]. | |
冇咗一對手,你就唔可以用筷子 | 粵 Now that you've lost both your hands, you can't use chopsticks any more. | |
你哋會唔會有啲火花呀? | 粵 Are there ever sparks between you? | |
你哋會唔會有啲拗撬呀? | 粵 Do you ever have arguments? | |
你守得秘密㗎係咪? | 粵 You can keep a secret, right? | |
你竟然剩咁精緻嘅嘢 | 粵 I'd never have guessed you could make something so exquisite! | |
我架車死咗火,你快啲派架拖車嚟啦! | 粵 My car's packed up, quickly send out a repair truck! | |
你噏乜春? | 粵 what the hell are you talking about? | |
你硬係食到過籠! | 粵 You always eat too much food! | |
你不乖的話,聖誕老公公就不會送你禮物了! | 國 If you aren't a good boy, Santa won't bring you any presents! | |
若果你唔乖﹐聖誕老人就唔送禮物畀你 | 粵 If you aren't a good boy, Santa won't bring you any presents. | |
你聖誕節要什麼禮物? | 國 What would you like for Christmas? | |
你想要咩聖誕禮物呀? | 粵 What would you like for Christmas? | |
你的聖誕樹有多高? | 國 How tall is your Christmas Tree? | |
你樖聖誕樹有幾高呀? | 粵 How tall is your Christmas Tree? | |
你相信有聖誕老公公嗎? | 國 Do you believe in Father Christmas? | |
你信唔信有聖誕老人呀? | 粵 Do you believe in Father Christmas? | |
你覺得聖誕節當天會不會下雪? | 國 Do you think it will snow on Christmas Day? | |
你估聖誕日會唔會落雪吖? | 粵 Do you think it will snow on Christmas Day? | |
你每次都吃太多! | 國 You always eat too much food! | |
你寄晒所有聖誕咭未呀? | 粵 Have you sent all of your Christmas cards yet? | |
你別這麼出爾反爾嘛﹗剛纔說要去﹐現在說不要了 — 你到底去不去啊﹖ | 國 Stop changing your mind! A while ago, you said you wanted to go, but now you say you don't want to--are you really going or aren't you? | |
我哋比你哋好好多! | 粵 We're better than you! | |
我同埋你一齊去 | 粵 I'll join you and go together. | |
你唔介意呀!? | 粵 Don't you mind it!? | |
都唔知你噏乜! | 粵 I don't know what you're babbling about! | |
唔該你幫我暢散張一百文紙 | 粵 Would you give me change for the hundred-dollar note? | |
你唔係我杯茶 | 粵 You're not my cup of tea | |
你嘅帽喺檯上面 | 粵 Your hat is on the table. | |
你慳返啖氣啦! | 粵 Save your breath! | |
你識唔識踢波呀? | 粵 Do you know how to play soccer? | |
你把聖誕卡全部都寄出去了嗎? | 國 Have you sent all of your Christmas cards yet? | |
你有冇嘢想聽日畀我呀? | 粵 Do you have something you want to give me tomorrow? | |
咪郁啦!!你喺到郁嚟郁去我睇唔到前面呀。 | 粵 Don't move!! I can't see the front when you keep moving. | |
我啲廣東話好到你唔信呀! | 粵 My Cantonese is better than you think! | |
你中意啲乜嘢呀? | 粵 What do you like? | |
你信乜嘢教呀? | 粵 What is your religion? | |
你越做越自然。 | The more you do it, the more natural it will become. | |
我以為你去咗華埠,其實你返咗屋企。 | 粵 I thought you went to Chinatown, but in fact you went home. | |
你好記性。 | 粵 You have a good memory. | |
綠茶對你好有益㗎! | 粵 Green tea is very good (healthy) for you! | |
嘩!你個男朋友咁鬼樣衰㗎! | 粵 Oh my god! Your boyfriend is so ugly! | |
你見過佢個女朋友未呀? | 粵 Have you seen his girlfriend before? | |
我一生一世都會愛你。 | I'll love you for the rest of my life. | |
你可唔可以同我開一開個風扇呀? | 粵 Can you please turn on the fan for me? | |
過來呀,我有啲嘢想同你講呀。 | 粵 Come over here, I've got something I want to discuss with you. | |
等我幫你手 | 粵 "Let me help you." | |
你塊面好污糟邋遢。 | 粵 Your face is very dirty. | |
你想入幾多油啊? | 粵 How much gas (petrol) do you want to put in? | |
你瞓得好唔好啊? | 粵 Did you sleep well? | |
能見到你真是太好了。 | 國 It was nice meeting you. | |
晚上你可以看到頭上天空中的星辰 | 國 At night you can see stars in the sky above your head. | |
你個仔係唔係喺大學讀緊書? | 粵 Is your son studying in university? | |
你唔好逼我出絕招! | 粵 Don't force me to use my ultimate attack on you! | |
見到你很高興 | 國 nice to meet you | |
你想唔想食碗雲吞麵? | 粵 Do you want to eat a bowl of wonton noodles? | |
你喺邊一個國家來㗎? | 粵 Which country are you from? | |
你係個怕死鬼。 | 粵 You are a coward. | |
多謝你嘅幫襯。下次再嚟過。 | 粵 Thank you for your business. Come back next time. | |
祝你新年快樂! | Wishing you a happy new year! | |
你啲廣東話進步咗好多! | 粵 Your Cantonese has improved a lot! | |
你一有消息就通知我啦。 | Once you have the news then let me know. | |
你唔覺得香蕉味好怪? | 粵 Don't you think bananas taste weird? | |
你的鞋子是什麼牌子的 ? | 國 What brand are your shoes? | |
你認真啲讀書啦 | 粵 Be serious about your studies. | |
被你這樣咄咄逼人地追問,他就更慌了! | 國 With your forceful interrogation, he became even more nervous. | |
你成日食嘢唔做嘢;搏炒係咪? | 粵 You're forever eating and not doing work; are you trying to get fired? | |
你的腦子有毛病? | 國 "Are you out of your mind?" | |
你要掉咗啲垃圾, 間辦公室好亂 | 粵 Can you bin the junk that's lying around? The office is a mess. | |
你講嗰啲嘢全部都九唔踏八。 | 粵 Nothing you said made any sense. | |
如果你咁發脾氣嘅話,我就唔要陪你出街。 | 粵 If you're still throwing a tantrum, I'm not going out with you. | |
如果你有事的話 , 就不要來了。 | 國 Don't come if you're busy. | |
我仲有樣好重要嘅嘢要問清楚你 | 粵 I still have something important and in need of clarification to ask you. | |
你務必要按時到達那裡。 | 國 You must be there on time. | |
聽暇佢來你咪同佢講清楚囉! | 粵 You should settle it with him if he comes later! | |
你小心畀人搵笨。 | 粵 Be careful not to be tricked by anyone. | |
我捉到你出千! | 粵 I caught your cheating! | |
真係令人好懷念,一個世紀之後你又返嚟啦 | 粵 We've really missed you while you've been gone the last 100 years. | |
你係咪睇緊三級片? | 粵 Are you watching porn? | |
你不用貓哭耗子假慈悲啦 | 國 There's no need for you to shed crocodile tears! | |
好彩得到你細心查核,搵到問題嘅所在 | 粵 Fortunately due to your careful checks, we are able to find where the problem lies. | |
國家政府一直監察著你,最好自己小心啲 | 粵 The government has been monitoring you all along - you had best be careful. | |
你的鞋子是甚麼牌子的 ? | 國 What brand are your shoes? | |
為你的安全起見 | 國 For the sake of your safety | |
跟我入去我間實驗室。你睇吓我嘅雷射。 | 粵 Follow me into my lab and take a look at my laser. | |
如果你唔想啲垃圾流出嚟,你要綁緊個垃圾袋! | 粵 If you don't want garbage to spill out, you'll need to tie the garbage bag tight! | |
如果你唔忙嘅話,你可唔可以幫我搬呢個櫃入去間房。 | 粵 If you're not too busy, could you help me move this dressor into the bedroom? | |
我擺咗你杯奶喺雪櫃畀你聽日飲。 | 粵 I put your glass of milk in the refrigerator for you to drink tomorrow. | |
你今日嘅打扮真係潮爆! | 粵 You look really fashionable today! | |
你要主動啲。 | 粵 You need to be more proactive (i.e. take the initiative more often). | |
估唔到會喺呢度見到你! | 粵 Fancy seeing you here! | |
你公司嘅名點串呀? | 粵 How do you spell your company's name? | |
你哋遲早會知,我都唔需要隱瞞 | 粵 You'd have had to find out sometime, there's no point in me covering anything up. | |
我對你充滿信心 | I have complete confidence in you. | |
你考倒我。 | You baffle me. | |
唔好意思,要你親自出馬 | 粵 Sorry to make you come and personally deal with this. | |
唔怪之得廚房啲罐頭逐一逐樣噉唔見咗,原來係你鼠竊狗偷 | 粵 No wonder the can foods in the kitchen has been disappearing one by one; so you are the one stealing them. | |
佢要嫁畀唐叔嘅仔你又唔肯,唔通要個女將來攝灶罅咩? | 粵 You disallow her despite her wanting to marry Ah Tong's son; don't tell me you want her to end up a spinster? | |
你身高只有五呎九﹐想入籃球隊𠍁水啲噃。 | 粵 Your height of five-foot-nine is not tall enough to enter the basketball team. | |
你離緊去邊度做呀? | 粵 Where will you work in the future? | |
乜你講得咁𪙛𠸉㗎 ! | 粵 How is it you speak with such a stutter? | |
你點都要諗辦法帶佢嚟呢度。 | 粵 You must bring him here by fair means or foul. | |
你走到冇雷公咁遠買貨,點為得過呀 | 粵 It is not worth buying goods from such a faraway place. | |
邊個叫你做㗎,吓? | 粵 Who told you to do this, really? | |
吓,點解你要噉樣做? | 粵 Tut-tut, what on earth did you do that for? | |
你又唔係去見皇上,使唔使咁姿整呀? | 粵 You are not meeting the emperor, do you need to be so particular about what you wear? | |
你個仔咁高喎! | 粵 Your son is quite tall! | |
隨便你。 | Do as you please. | |
你講咗去邊? | 粵 Where are you going with this? | |
聽日嘅聚會﹐我會戴住你送嘅頸鏈。 | 粵 At tomorrow's gathering, I will be wearing the necklace you gave me. | |
等到你返嚟嗰陣﹐佢已經走咗三日喇。 | 粵 By the time you return, he will have already been gone for three days. | |
黑色唔襯你。 | Black colour doesn't suit(match) you. | |
點解你洗嚫碗都打爛嘢㗎? | Why is it that every time you wash dishes you break something? | |
間餐廳嘅例湯賣來賣去都係嗰三幅被,重來冇新鮮啲嘅畀你試。 | 粵 This restaurant always serves the same soups; there's never a new thing for you to try. | |
你去唔去得㗎? | 粵 Would you go after all? | |
我使驚你,怕你有牙呀? | 粵 I am not afraid of you. It's not like you have any real bite. | |
我𠱓你幾耐你先肯著返條褲呀? | 粵 How long did I have to nag you before you agreed to put your pants back on? | |
你加水太少,就會煲燶飯㗎。 | 粵 If you add too little water, you will burn the rice. | |
你呢條計好陰濕。 | 粵 Your plot is very wicked. | |
你想學做生意呢,第一樣嘢就係要學奸 | 粵 If you wanna be a businessman, the first thing you gotta learn is how to play dirty. | |
你聽日就要?有啲𠍁噃。 | 粵 You want it by tomorrow? That leaves me with too little time. | |
你敢拒載我就投訴你 | 粵 I'll report you if you refuse to taxi me. | |
你唔好咁惡屎能登啦! | 粵 Don't be so mean! | |
似乎我幫唔到你,都係交個波畀人罷啦。 | 粵 Seems there's nothing I can do to help you so I'm just gonna have to pass the buck on to someone else. | |
噙晚你打過電話畀我 | 粵 Last night you phoned me. | |
你有張良計,我有過牆梯 | Yours is a good idea, but mine is an even better plan. | |
真係要多謝你雪中送炭我哋先至會捱過難關 | 粵 We really must thank you for giving us (the money, food, material needs etc) so that we can make it through the hard times. | |
聽日講嗰啲嘢你準備好未? | 粵 Have you finished preparing the stuff you're talking about tomorrow? | |
你哋冇幾何嚟就坐耐啲啦 | 粵 As you all seldom come, do stay (sit) a little longer. | |
用支棍搉你頭殼 | Use a stick to knock your head. | |
呢𢱢蘋果你攞去食啦 | 粵 Take and eat this slice of apple | |
咸豐年前嘅事你重攞嚟講 | 粵 You are still bringing up things that happened so many years ago | |
呢袋衫躉喺你度先。 | 粵 I'll leave this bag of clothes with you for the time being. | |
你係先至講,唔好貪口爽喎 | 粵 Tell me only if it is true, don't say it for the mere fun of it. | |
唔知點解佢要搵你算賬。 | 粵 I don't know why he has a bone to pick with you. | |
你問我,我問邊個? | 粵 Why are you asking me? How am I supposed to know? | |
你對鞋係咩(乜)牌子? | 粵 What brand are your shoes? | |
佢做事不留都撳地游水,唔會攞你嚟較飛! | 粵 He has all along been very careful. He will not land you in trouble. | |
你似乎過份啲噃,喺咁多人面前噉奚落佢 | 粵 You have gone too far, to ridicule her in front of so many people. | |
你做咁多陰質嘢 | 粵 you did so many bad things | |
乜得你咁氣來氣喘? | 粵 Why are you gasping? | |
請問你尊姓大名? | May I ask your full name? | |
今次你好嘢,不過下次冇咁好彩嘅嘞! | 粵 You got away this time, but you won't be so lucky next time! | |
同你輸賭! | 粵 I'll bet with you. | |
你一個人能應付過來嗎? | 國 Can you manage on your own? | |
你栽培我成為老師 | You trained me to become a teacher | |
我會為你祈禱 | I'd pray for you | |
你做初一我做十五 | tit for tat, an eye for an eye | |
請你幫我買幾份報紙,南華、星島、明報各一份。 | Please buy some newspapers for me, South China (Morning Post), Sing Tao (Daily) and Ming Pao (Daily), one each. | |
你最好快手快腳做埋你啲功課。 | 粵 You better to finish your homework quickly. | |
你一日食十包煙,想早啲釘蓋呀? | 粵 You smoke ten packs of cigarettes a day, (you) got a death wish? | |
你同你嘅另一半有幾夾? | 粵 How compatible are you and your partner? | |
我戥你開心 | 粵 I am happy for you | |
唔該你快快脆脆洗晒啲碗(佢)。 | 粵 Please wash all the dishes quickly. | |
你對自瀆有乜睇法呢? | 粵 What are your views on masturbation? | |
你真係冇用,畀人哋一剒你就乜都爆晒出嚟 | 粵 You are useless. You revealed everything when they pressured you to do so. | |
帶你去睇一個別具一格嘅建築物。 | 粵 I will bring you to see a unique building. | |
就算你噉做亦都於事無補 | 粵 Even by doing so, you would not help the situation. | |
工作做唔晒,如果你要嚟幫,我會無任歡迎。 | 粵 Much work remains to be done. Any assistance that you can render is most welcome. | |
乜你咁大個人重戽被㗎 | 粵 You are so old now yet you still kick your blanket when you sleep! | |
我有壓力,你有壓力,你做咩要挑釁我? | 粵 "You have pressure, I have pressure, why do you want to provoke me?" | |
你近況如何? | 國 How are things going with you? | |
人家點樣講,你就點樣做。 | 粵 Just do as you are told. | |
小小心意你咪受落啲禮物囉唔好抰嚟抰去 | 粵 It is a small token of appreciation, just accept the simple gift instead of pushing it back and forth. | |
你係攞景定係贈興呀! | 粵 You are mocking us or being sarcastic! | |
正值減價,你多買幾件衣服吧。 | 國 We're right in the midst of a sale, you should buy a few more shirts. | |
人哋啱啱學廣東話,發音唔準,你就唔好嘥人啦。 | 粵 Her pronunciation is a bit off as she has started learning Cantonese not long ago. You shouldn't tease her. | |
唯你又稟神噉做乜啫? | 粵 Why are you muttering to yourself? | |
啲嘢你屏埋喺邊度? | 粵 Where did you hide away those things? | |
當你蹣跚學步時,爸爸離開咗我哋 | 粵 Father left us when you were still tottering while learning to walk. | |
你有冇翻譯(人)呀? | 粵 Do you have an interpreter? | |
你豈能不辭而別! | How could you leave without saying goodbye? | |
呢度小小心意,希望你笑納。 | 粵 Here is a little regards(gift), hope you would accept it gladly. | |
我未試過對我老婆唔住,你呢? | 粵 I have never cheated on my wife, (how about) you? [Literally] I haven't tried (and did something that I) cannot face to my wife, you? | |
今次你真係有排煩 | 粵 Now you've got a whole bunch of problems. | |
唔使幾耐,你就可以睇到一出精彩嘅好戲 | 粵 In due course, you'll see a spectacular display. | |
你就手下留情放佢哋一馬啦。 | 粵 Show some mercy and let them go. | |
想贏我?你重未夠班! | 粵 Trying to win against me? You're not there yet! | |
佢可以為咗你沕水撞牆都在所不惜。 | 粵 He would dive into the water and collide/crash at the wall for you, without regards for the consequences. | |
呢啲手板眼見功夫你好快就會學識 | 粵 It will not take long before you learn how to do such simple jobs. | |
麻煩你畀杯白滾水我 | 粵 I'd have to trouble you for a glass of plain water | |
靚女話要同你睇戲,你梗係𦧲飯應啦 | 粵 A pretty girl is willing to catch a movie with you. Surely that is something you wished for. | |
你食咗草龍咩咁好唱口 | 粵 You are happily singing non-stop. Are you on drugs? | |
你真係癩蛤蟆想食天鵝肉 | 粵 You are going after a girl who is way too good for you. | |
你都霎戇嘅! | 粵 You are ridiculous! | |
我同你冇仇噃,點解次次省波餅我食呢? | 粵 I didn't do anything to piss you off. Why are you throwing/kicking/[whatever action is appropriate] the ball at my body every time? | |
等我試下你嘅咖喱係咪咁耍家先! | 粵 Let me try and see if your curry is really that accomplished. | |
見你咁有誠意我就勉為其難原諒你呢次! | 粵 Since you’re so sincere, I’ll reluctantly forgive you just this once! | |
上次單嘢我都未同你計數呀! | 粵 I still haven't gotten even with you! | |
你琴晚劈酒劈到醉醉地 | 粵 You got pretty drunk last night. | |
你覺得自己好矜貴啊? | 粵 You really think highly of yourself, don't you? | |
你再遲一點來的話我就要升天了! | 國 Get here a second later and I'd be dead! | |
這篇文章包你看得點頭如搗蒜。 | 國 I'm sure that this article will resonate with you thoroughly. | |
原來係噉,反而係我畀你嚇一跳添 | 粵 On the contrary, it's me that's scared by you! | |
見到你頭先嘅樣,我諗你已經知道咗呢本唔係普通嘅筆記啦 | 粵 Based on your expression just now, I guess you already know that this isn't an ordinary notebook. | |
你條女發嬲啦,仲唔快啲箍煲 | 粵 Your girl is throwing tantrums. Quickly go appease her. | |
我對你嘅未來有好高嘅期待 | 粵 I have very high expectations for your future. | |
多謝嗮你噃,承惠十一銀啦。 | 粵 Thank you. Please pay eleven dollars. | |
你嗱嗱聲做埋啲嘢,然後去食飯啦! | 粵 You should hurry up and finish your work, so that you can have your meal! | |
我很高興接受你的邀請。 | 國 I am happy to accept your invitation. | |
你講嘢講得太大聲 | 粵 you speak too loudly | |
你要什麼品牌的電視機? | 國 What brand (type) of TV do you want? | |
你唔聽話, 就唔帶你去㗎喇! | 粵 You better behave yourself else I won't take you there! | |
如果你真係有興趣學好廣東話嘅話,你就一定要聽多啲香港台 | 粵 If you want to learn Cantonese, you must listen to more Hong Kong radio. | |
雖然佢三十六度板斧都出齊,但都唔夠你犀利 | 粵 Although he put in all that he knew, he could not match up with you. | |
呢杯酒冇咁掯,啱你飲 | 粵 This glass of wine is not so strong; suitable for you. | |
你真係掯,單嘢咁棘手你都搞得掂 | 粵 You are competent to have solved such a sticky problem. | |
佢梗係唔及得你叻啦! | 粵 He is definitely not as clever as you. | |
你li唔like啊? | 粵 Do you like it or not? | |
雖然你老公喺出便嫖賭飲吹,但至少佢識賺錢返嚟養家,你咪冇眼屎乾淨盲囉 | 粵 Despite all the vices outside, your husband brings home money to support the family, you should just pretend you don't know and choose to be happy. | |
我今朝發咗個夢,係關於你嘅。 喺夢裡面我見到你同我一齊玩器械。 | 粵 This morning I had a dream, it was about you. In the dream I saw us playing the equipment together | |
佢頭先搵你嚟。 | 粵 He has just been looking for you. |